My Acer A200 is Portable!
It isn’t like my Acer Tablet is hard to carry around, Unlike my laptop. I just want be able to surf the net and what everyone else is doing. I just worry about what people are seeing when they are at a open wifi hotspot. So I am going to discuss some ways to protect your privacy and help you keep safe with your new tablet that you have or are getting. Although if your like me, you have already added a new ROM to your Acer Tablet, so it isn’t like this is brain science to some of you.
Finding the right VPN was never going to be easy but it is someone of a neccessity and I have in the past talk about some of the VPN’s that you could use for Windows, Mac OSX, and Android. This time however we are going to show you some more apps that might help you with that and make it even easier for you to keep your privacy safe and secure. If your curious what a VPN is, then please check out the old post about it and there is a great little video that talks about it even more.
Google Play VPN apps that you should look at:
- Hotspot Shield — FREE VPN for your Android Device!* Unlimited Bandwidth! Save money on your data plan. Access blocked sites. Privacy and Security. Most popular VPN with 100 million downloads worldwide.
- Hideman VPN — 5 Hours / Week for FREE. Earn premium hours via in-app ad networks. Easy solution for privacy and protection via VPN. Connect to VPN in one click with Hideman VPN widget.
- VPN One Click — Vpn One Click protects your privacy online, unlocks all blocked services like Twitter,Facebook,Skype,etc., by connecting to a Virtual Private Network Server.
- Open VPN for Android — Openvpn for Android. Uses the new VPNService API that requires neither Jailbreak nor root on your Telephone.
Now these are just a few that I could find. I don’t like messing with these apps so I will give you some other options as to have free wifi VPNS. I think it is time to share some other ways to get a free VPN service without giving out your information.
Some Sites to Try are:
- freevpnhosting.com — a How to for your Android Device can be found here!
- us.hotfreevpn.com — For Android Devices check out this page!
- justfreevpn.com — Instructions here!
- superfreevpn.com — For Android Devices Check this page out!
As you can see these require no special apps from the Google play store to use them but remember, I can’t say what these people are doing on their side but at least the people locally can’t see your data. it just depends on what you will do. There are many Paid VPNS out there that support Android and thus it is up to you which one you want to use. If your like me you are looking for the cheapest solution and that is free but that isn’t always the case.
One that I recommend 100%
VPN4ALL — This is the one that I am currently using and you only pay 5 dollars a month for 5 gigabyte a month plan. Cheaper when and if you combine it with other plans. I strongly recommend VPN4ALL to anyone who uses Android devices! (Use coupon code paulstechtalk15 and save 15% on your order!)
Know any Good VPN Services?
Let me know by commenting and telling the world, I might even try them out myself!
Want to say thank you for Paulstechtalk.com? Feel free to do so in the comments below, via PayPal or by visiting My Sponsors on this blog. If you purchase anything on Amazon.com using amazon.paulstechtalk.com, you pay the same price but a portion of the cost goes to support this blog.